Hi all. I really hope this finds you well.
Sunday the 12th is our usual slot for The Harbour Room Folk Club afternoon session. We were giving you lunch. You’ll be relieved to know you won’t have to suffer my culinary skills (or lack of them). But we will try and have a session via Zoom – see below. Zoom to the Room- how corny is that!
I’ll send the meeting ID sometime after 2 pm to start at 3 pm. Hope some of you will try it. Could be fun. Very much looking forward to seeing and hearing you perform
All the best and keep well, Tom.
“The Harbour Zoom” Folk Group – Here’s your simple guide to joining us online:
- You’ll download Zoom to your Smartphone/Tablet or computer
- You’ll supply a username and password to create an account
- You’ll click “Join a meeting” and enter the Meeting ID that we will give you (at the time the meeting starts)
- You’ll click “Join” then supply Zoom with permission to use your device’s camera and microphone – then you’re in!
- Click here to download Zoom (Apple) or tap App Store on your phone/tablet and search for ‘Zoom’
- Click here to download Zoom (Android) or search for ‘Zoom’ in the Google Play store
- Join a meeting by starting here https://zoom.us/join and entering the Meeting ID you’ve been given then follow the prompts.
- Install beforehand: click here to download Zoom to your PC/Mac – you can also download handy browser extensions and widgets
See you at the Harbour Zoom!
Folk in the bar twice a month… find out why the Harbour Room Folk Club is north Norfolk’s most popular folk club. So good, we host it twice!
Afternoon session: 3:00-6:00 PM – Second Sunday each month
Evening session 7:30 – 10:30 PM – Last Sunday each month
It’s a folk and acoustic singaround, all welcome – singers, musicians, audience – come and join us – you’ll be glad you did!